POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ExplainationPlease...?? : Re: ExplainationPlease...?? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ExplainationPlease...??
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 24 Jan 2002 16:50:14
Message: <MPG.16ba7830dff95f1e989ab4@news.povray.org>
>     Most of the people here cannot imagine how ignorant of math us non-math
> types can be.

Guilty.  I can do trig, and I can do some basic 3d geometry, but
calculus, matrices and more advanced vector mathematics goes straight
over my head.

Hell, I was trained as a biologist, so the most mathematics I ever needed
was some slightly more advanced statistical analysis, all of which I have
long since forgotten.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.
(from a new install on his machine - long story, but at least it seems to
be working with no data lost)